CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROCESSING POLICY
Below is a description of the personal data that are collected or generated (processed) when you use our website. This confidentiality policy also explains to you how the data are used, shared and protected, as well as the choices and rights available to you and how to contact us.
Those responsible for processing your personal data are: - The company The OZ (hereafter referred to as "The OZ") which manages the website for the brand Des Petis Hauts Our company is listed on the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 508 514 494 and our VAT number is FR50508514494. Our head office is located at 15 rue de Maubeuge 75009 Paris. Our business is the creation, production and commercial operation of retail websites, including sales and back-office activities, in its name on behalf of its clients, as well as related activities such as highlighting its websites and promoting the products sold. The OZ (referred to as 'we' and 'our' in this policy), has therefore been given the task of creating and managing the website https://https://www.despetitshauts.com/fr/ (hereafter "the Website") in its name but on behalf of Des Petits Hauts, whose head office is 11 rue Dieu 75011 Paris, registered in the Paris RCS under the number 42239098900073. Should you have any questions about our confidentiality policy, use of your personal information on our website or our online applications, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
II) Your personal data:
A) Information that you submit to us:
In order to place an order on our website, you create a client account for yourself, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter and other marketing activities; in general you provide us with the following data:
- Your identification data and your details: your first name, surname, language and country from which you are interacting with us, and your contact data such as your email address, postal address, delivery address and your telephone number.
- Financial and payment information: your bank details (please take into account that all payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank; we do not hold any card numbers), information on your purchases, your orders, your returns, etc.
- The connection and global navigation data (if, for example, you use the "find a store" service)
- Your profile - if you open a client account, you then create a profile and identify yourself when visiting our website; some data will therefore be saved such as your user name and password, your recent purchases or even your preferences.
- Your personal preferences: that includes your wish list and your preferences regarding marketing and cookies.
- Additional personal information - You may also provide us with other personal information such as your date of birth, gender etc. We alone collect and retain this additional information and use it in our analyses to improve our services.
When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a feature, some data are entered in compulsory fields since it involves data we need to enable you to access this feature (for example to deliver a parcel to you, we need your postal address).
It is important that the personal information shared about you is correct and up to date. Please inform us of any changes in information.
We do not save any personal data of a sensitive nature and, since our website is not intended for children, we retain no data relating to children.
B) Data obtained via cookies
- Data use - this information includes the products and services you have bought from us and the way you use our website and our applications.
Technical data - this information includes:
- Your IP address, your search engine and its version, your location and time zone, your browser plug-in, the operating system and platform, but also other technical data on the device you use to browse our website.
- Some information on your visit, including the URL and your click history, from and on our website (including date and time); the products you have consulted or researched; the response time of the pages, errors in downloading, time spent on the pages, interaction on the pages (such as clicks and cursor movements), the way you leave pages.
III) What do we use personal data for ?
Depending on the type of data about you that is available to us, we may process it for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of our website: if you wish to use our services, we need to process your data to identify you as a website user and allow you to access various features and personalised services. You may remove your account at any time by contacting us.
- To fulfil a purchasing contract with you: your data are used by us to keep you updated on the status of your order, prepare your order, accept your payment, provide you with access to the after-sales service and have your order refunded. They also allow us to prevent possible fraud against you and against us when a purchase is made. If we consider the action to be fraudulent, this processing enables us to block the transaction.
- To reply to requests made to customer services.
- To improve our services: when using our website, you are informed that we process your browsing and purchasing data for analysis and statistical purposes. In fact, they provide us with a better understanding of the way you use our website in order to improve the usability and quality of our services.
- For marketing purposes: if you subscribe to our Newsletter, we process your data to manage your subscription and send you targeted information by email or text depending on the preferences you have shared with us. We may also contact you with push notifications if you subscribe to this service. We need your consent for any direct marketing. You may also unsubscribe from our communications at any time (for example to unsubscribe from the newsletter, you just need to click on the button "To unsubscribe, go to this page." found at the bottom of all our newsletters and confirm your wish to unsubscribe).
Where you have given your consent to receive direct marketing content, whether it is through our newsletter or via push notifications, we may use the information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- Sharing information on our events, products, services and current offers.
- Recommendations on certain products or services that may interest you.
-Client research in order to have a clearer under standing of your expectations regarding the products and services offered by our website.
IV) Third Parties
In the context of using our website, you may find you receive information from third parties with whom we work to offer you certain services. It may involve:
- Financial establishments - Fraud detection and prevention entities - Logistics, transport and delivery services - Service providers linked to marketing and advertising
We may share your information with our third parties for the following reasons, for example:
- Payment services in order to proceed to payment; - Delivery companies in order to deliver your order; - Credit and fraud prevention agencies to check your credit and your identity; - Analytical software that enables us to process your information to improve your shopping experience on our website.
We ask third parties to keep your personal information safe in keeping with the law. Third parties may only use your personal information according to our instructions and not for their own use.
V) What are your rights ?
A) Legal considerations:
To process your data, we rely on legal considerations that depend on the way you interact with our website.
- Nous vous expliquons l’usage que nous allons faire de vos données et le type de communication que vous allez recevoir
- When you buy products from our website, we need your personal data to fulfil the contract that links us to you. For example, we need your details to deliver your order.
- We also rely on other legal considerations such as your legitimate interests. For example, we consider that it is in your interest that your identity may not be used for fraudulent purposes, that people in our customer services should have access to your order information to provide you with better service, and that we may understand your use of our site to improve its usability and the services that we offer you.
- We respect the importance of consent under the new GDPR law.
Your consent must be given in a clear and unequivocal manner. This is why, when you agree to receive our communications (particularly by newsletters):
- We explain to you how we are going to use your data and the type of communication you are going to receive - You must tick a box confirming you agree to being subscribed - Children under 13 may not give their consent - You may withdraw your consent at any time. Should you wish to unsubscribe from our direct marketing via newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link located at the bottom of each email "To unsubscribe, go to this page". A page then opens and all you have to do is click on the button "confirm you wish to unsubscribe". If you have a client account on our website, you may also unsubscribe or change your preferences by connecting to your profile.
Cookies (including those on advertising banners) require you to specifically unsubscribe. Please click here for further information.
C) Other rights:
In accordance with the "Information Technology and Freedom" Act of 6 January 1978, as modified by the Act of 6 August 2004, the Client has a right to access, correct, amend or remove data that concerns them.
- Right to access data: to offer you the opportunity to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you
- Right to correct: to give you the opportunity to ask for inaccurate information about you to be corrected.
- Right to remove your personal data: to give you the means to ask us to remove your data.
Aside from the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you may, at any time and without any cost, send us an email to obtain your rights. email@example.com
E-boutique Des Petits Hauts
15 rue de Maubeuge
However, please note that we are not always able to reply to this request for legal reasons that we will explain to you, where necessary, after receiving your request.
If you have a client account, you may also change your personal details from your client-dedicated online space by identifying yourself using your email address and password.
V. Security of your personal information
Our website uses appropriate security measures in order to prevent loss, use or unauthorised access, amendment or disclosure of your personal information. All the data you provide us with is held on secure servers. We have also set up procedures to manage any breach of personal data.
When creating an account, you choose a password. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. This is why we recommend you choose an effective password and do not share it.
We recommend that you use only secure and preferably private networks when connecting. Be aware of the risks incurred on public wifi networks.
If you receive an email claiming to be the brand we work for and asking you to provide personal information, please do not reply and send us this email so we can take the necessary action.
All our service providers work within the European Economic Area (EEA) and must therefore comply with the same legislation as us. Where some may be located outside this area, we can assure you that your data will be transferred with the appropriate care. We have signed contractual terms with each of them as part of the GDPR.
VI. Storage time for your personnal data
We retain your data as long as you remain a client but also afterwards, in order to answer any questions, complaints, or to maintain all the data necessary in order to meet legal, accounting or analytical requirements. We may also retain your data for research or statistical analysis. In particular:
- In the context of subscription to our newsletter, we will not make contact with you again if you have not opened our newsletters for over three years.
Any amendment to this policy will be updated on this page, if appropriate. You will be notified of this by email.