dress victo ella
dress victo ella
• Short shift dress made from Ecovero viscose
• Lenzing Ecovero is an eco-friendly material produced by the Austrian company, Lenzing. It is manufactured in a similar manner to Tencel, i.e. it is also a chemical man-made fibre produced using wood pulp and solvents. The result is an environmentally friendly, strong and breathable viscose that is comparable to silk. The wood used to make the ECOVERO® fibres comes from sustainable forests certified FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) or PEFC (Pan European Forest Certification). Lenzing is completely transparent about the sources of the wood purchased.
• The exclusive “Ella” print, designed by our stylists, is both abstract and figurative. It features almost all the colours in the "Arizona Song" theme
• Long sleeves
• Button-up cuffs
• Ruffled neck on the collar stand
• Buttoned neckline
• Buttons fastened with tone-on-tone elasticated loops to match the background colour of the print
• Shoulder inset
• Gathers at the tops of the sleeves and at the cuffs, and under the shoulder inset
• Designed in Paris by our stylist
• Length: 95 cm for a size 1
• Kathie measures 1.77m and is wearing Size 1
MAIN MATERIAL: 100% VISCOSE
Made in China
Viscose will naturally shrink after washing. Ironing is essential so that the product returns to its original measurements and the viscose regains its original appearance. Viscose may regain several centimetres when ironed at a low temperature
Free delivery by Mondial Relay from 150€ of purchase in France. To return a product or an order, you have fourteen (14) working days starting from the reception of the order.
For all orders placed before 1pm, the preparation of the order will start the same day, after 1pm it will start the next working day.
The preparation of the order can take up to 2 working days.