dress timou romarin
dress timou romarin
• Long dress with dropped armholes
• Fully lined
• Classic collar with collar stand
• Patch pocket with flap on the left
• Belt in main material through tone-on-tone belt loops
• Vents at the bottom left and right
• Button-up neck
• Buttons held in place by tone-on-tone chain loops, tone-on-tone to match the ecru colour of the print for the Tournesol version, and tone-on-tone to match the Romarin in the print for the Romarin colour
• Made from printed viscose crêpe. The viscose used for this crêpe is certified FSC, which guarantees that the wood used to make the fibre comes from forests that are managed responsibly and sustainably. In addition, the factory that prints this material is OEKOTEX STANDARD 100 certified; a control and certification system for dangerous substances in textiles which aims to restrict their use to protect workers and the environment
• "Renata" floral print, designed by one of the long-standing Des Petits Hauts suppliers and forming part of the "Bel été" theme in our collection
• Designed in Paris by our stylist
• Length: 136.5 cm for a size 1
• Model Héloise measures 1.80m and is wearing size 1
Our models are wearing jewellery by Feeka, the bright and cheerful new brand that's natural and sophisticated! Available in Des Petits Hauts stores.
MAIN MATERIAL: 100% viscose
Made in China
MaintenanceDelicate machine wash in cold water (20°C maximum) with a gentle spin
Viscose will naturally shrink after washing. Ironing is essential so that the product returns to its original measurements and the viscose regains its original appearance. Viscose may regain several centimetres when ironed at a low temperature.
La livraison est offerte en Mondial Relay à partir de 150€ d'achats.
Pour nous retourner les produits commandés vous disposez d'un délai de trente jours ouvrés à compter de la date de réception de votre commande. Les frais de retour sont à votre charge.