Terms of service
As you use our Site, we may collect and process different types of data depending on the products, services or features you use.
A. Data collected
The following information may be collected:
- Identification and contact data: your first name, surname,
language and country from which you are interacting with us, your email
address, postal address, delivery address and your telephone number.
- Financial and payment information: your bank details
(please take into account that all payment transactions are encrypted by the
receiving bank; we do not hold any card numbers), information on your
purchases, your orders, your returns, etc.
- The connection and global navigation data (if, for
example, you use the "find a store" service).
- Login data (such as your user name and password),
geolocation data (only with your consent) and browsing data (if you were using
the "store locator" service for example).
- Commercial data such as your recent purchases or
- Personal preferences: this includes your wish list and
your preferences regarding marketing and cookies
- Additional personal information such as your date of birth
When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a
feature, some data are entered in compulsory fields since these are data we
need to enable you to access this feature (for example to deliver a parcel to
you, we need your postal address). It is important that the personal
information shared about you is correct and up to date. Therefore, please
update your details if they change. We do not process any personal data of a
sensitive nature (information concerning racial or ethnic origin, political,
philosophical or religious views, trade union membership, health or sex life)
within the meaning of the regulations on personal data. In this respect, it is
specified that our Site is not intended for children and that consequently we
do not process any data relating to them. We undertake not to transfer your
personal data to third parties, with the exceptions listed below in Article
B. Data obtained via cookies
- Usage data - this information includes the products and
services you have bought from us and the way you use our Site.
- Technical data - this information includes: your IP
address, your search engine and its version, your location and time zone, your
browser plug-in, the operating system and platform, but also other technical
data on the device you use to browse our Site.
- Information on your visit, including the URLs and your clickstream, from and on our Site (including date and time); the products you have viewed or searched for; the response time of the pages, download errors, time spent on the pages, interaction on the pages (such as clicks and cursor movements), the way you leave pages.
C. Data obtained via cookies
The personal data listed above may be processed for the
• To manage your registration on our Site
In order to access certain features on our Site, you will need to register by creating an account; your data is therefore used to create the account. You may delete your account on our Site at any time.
• To manage an order
The processing of your data is necessary to keep you informed of the status of your order, prepare your order, accept your payment, provide you with access to the after-sales service and manage the returns of your orders.
• Access to customer service
We process your data in the context of our customer service in order to respond to your queries.
• To improve our services
We process your browsing and purchasing data for analysis and statistical purposes. These data allow us to analyse the way you use our Site and to improve its usability and quality.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we process your data to manage your subscription and send you targeted information by email or text depending on your preferences. We may also contact you with push notifications if you subscribe to this service. We need your consent for processing for marketing purposes. Thus, you may unsubscribe from our communications at any time. Where you have given your consent to receive communications from us, whether it is through our newsletter or via push notifications, we may use the information you have provided for the following purposes:
- Sharing information on our events, products, services and
- Recommendations on certain products or services that may
- Customer research in order to have a clearer understanding of your expectations regarding the products and services offered by our Site.